Chocolate Strawberry Bubble bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love being able to relax in the bath tub and taking bubbles
  • I like lots of bubbles and the 2 capfulls ensures that the tub is full

• by angie828

I love being able to relax in the bath tub and taking bubbles. Avon has a perfect bubble bath that lets me indulge. It is claimed to be America’s favorite bubble bath.

It is part of their great bubble bath line, and the scent is Chocolate

Strawberry Truffle. The rich chocolate scents combine with a sweet strawberry scent and the two harmoniously combine to give your bubble bath an exciting, exhilarating sensation.

The 24 fluid ounce bottle can be bought for $7. 99 from any avon representative or by going to www.

avon. com.

Often you can get ...

• it on sale for even cheaper. The bubble bath will not leave a ring around the tub, which makes cleaning the tub even easier.

After soaking in the tub, my skin feels very well moisturized. I feel relaxed and my skin is soft and supple.

I usually pour about 2

capfulls into my bubble bath while the tub is filling up. I like lots of bubbles and the 2 capfulls ensures that the tub is full.

The bubbles last for atleast 20 minutes or longer, making my soak in the tub wonderful. And the scent tantalizes my nose.

Yum, yum.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312303643950931/k2311a0323/3.23.09