Conair Special Styles Styling Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • The plates glide across my hair, and I know that my hair will not be damaged because this machine causes no hot spots
  • I highly recommend using this if you have a special night coming up or just are ready for a change

• by angie828

If you have long hair and like to do different things with it, you will want to try Conair’s Special Styling 5 in 1 styling kit. This kit has a one year warranty included with it.

I purchased it for under $30.

You can create five looks with it.

You can straighten your

hair with the 1 1/2 inch straightner, or try crimping your hair with the same tool.

Or curl your hair with the 5/8 inch ribbon curler or use the 3/4 inch barrel for ringlets or spirals.

Of course you can also get oval curls with the 1/2 inch brush style curler.

The plates included ...

• with the straightener are ceramic and give my hair a shiny look with out the frizzies that other straighteners have given me.

The plates glide across my hair, and I know that my hair will not be damaged because this machine causes no hot spots.

The barrels are very easy to change out, so I

do not ever worry about that.

I highly recommend using this if you have a special night coming up or just are ready for a change.

It makes a great gift as well and is perfect for young and old alike.

You will have lots of fun seeing what you can do to your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312303643940931/k2311a0323/3.23.09