Theapeutic cracked heel relief cream  » Health  »
  • I highly recommend this cream to anyone with rough, dry feet or heels

• by angie828

Avon has a wonderful foot cream out now that works wonders on my feet. It is their Therapeutic cracked heel relief foot cream and it is part of the footworks line. The 1.

7 fluid ounce bottle retails for $5. 99 but can often be found on sale for less.

It can be bought from

your local avon representative or by going to www. avon.

com. It is one of avon’s number one sellers.

This lotion is very creamy. I often apply it after I take a shower and pumice my feet.

The cream absorbs quickly into my feet and makes them feel great. My heels have become softer ...

• and my cracked heels are a sign of the past.

It helps soften calluses as well. My feet get full moisture from this cream.

Now my feet are ready for stappy heels and sandals at all times of the year. The cream itself has a soothing feel about it.

It is like

I am applying a first aid cream to them to make them heal fast, but it has no mediciny smell. The smell is pleasant enough for me to use even around my boyfriend who has to be careful about what he smells or the sneezes start.

I highly recommend this cream to anyone with rough, dry feet or heels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342303643930931/k2311a0323/3.23.09