Fisher-Price Baby Chair  » Baby care  »
  • The whole product is easy to carry too which I think is best when in a picnic with the whole family
  • What I like with this is that its pretty easy to change in position

• by keroteto

There is nothing more worrisome than having the security of your baby. Most mother tend to be so pessimistic with all those sprouting baby carrier, stroller any types of carrier with all the types and kind. Most of them are secure but not all have the right and proper structure to really protect or set the most comfortable position and pose for your child.

I don’t really have this kind of worry but since I’m one of the person who takes care of our nephew I find myself wonder with all this kind of baby things and stuff.

Well we all know that Fisher-Price is one of the leading brand when it comes to the wellness and satisfying the comforts of babies. Most of there product

are real tested and quality that will assure you.

Now one of my nephews “stuff” since he has so many Fisher-Price things is the Fisher-Price Baby Chair. Well for me its not just a steady chair but also a swing.

Its pretty much with a simple feature but very functional. The whole product is easy to carry too which I think is best when in a picnic with the whole family.

Just imagine a adult swing chair only with a more sophisticated yet simple assemble and only that its a chair for babies from four months up to 18klgms. It has a circular stand which also comes with a kickstand bar which lets you choice if you want it as swing or just plain chair.

• The good thing about this kick out stand it that is pretty rubberize with sets the chair in a more secure position even if on floor or any slippery surface. the chair itself is also adjustable. You can have it more upright or more recline. What I like with this is that its pretty easy to change in position. If you want it more upright all you have to do is press the button on each side of the rail stand and lift the seat back. You only need to do the same thing if you want it recline only lowering the seat back.

Of course it has other secure features. Like it has that restraint belt and restraint pad. Just put the restraint pad

between the legs of your baby and attached the belt but be sure to hear the “click” of the lock.

And of course its pretty hard for babies to stay still in this kind of chair so this product also included some toys that is also safe in position. The angular toy bar can be easily fit as plugs on each end of the stand bar with sockets and strapped all the toy with different variants. Whats more cute is the one toy has a music feature once the tail is pulled down.

Anyway, I got to compare this one from our old baby chair/swing from my other nephews and I can say that this one has a real quality and a more good and assuring structure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542303643850931/k2311a0323/3.23.09