Loreal Bare Naturale Mascara
  • I like to put two coats on normally, but one coat put on very well is enough
  • It is a small brush, but it covers well, better than I thought it would after getting used to these larger brushes that companies keep pushing on us
  • The fine bristles keep the formula from clumping and that is all I really consider when using or turning down a mascara wand
  • I love that it is so much easier on my lashes and I don't have to worry about my lashes following off

• by alpha2zulu

Loreal has added to their Bare Naturale line with a great new mascara that is as great as any other formula, is made up of almost entirely natural ingredients, and the brush and packaging are also natural. This is truly a mascara that tries to offer the safest and most natural mascara that is still a great product.

True to the Bare Naturale line, the mascara is mineral enriched and 86% natural ingredients. The formula is gentle on lashes so that they don’t feel brittle after applying or removing the formula from

your lashes. In fact, the formula cleans off your lashes easier than any other mascara I have tried, I don’t even need to use an eye makeup remover that is always necessary with other brands. At the same time the mascara does not wipe off or sweat itself off throughout the day, it lasts for more than twelve hours and even stays put during intense moments.

The formula itself does a lot for my lashes. It doesn’t give them more length so much as a lot of volume and ...

• really defines them. A nice even coverage makes them look like they are natural as can be, but they really make my eyes pop. I like to put two coats on normally, but one coat put on very well is enough.

As for the brush itself, I usually look at brushes to get a good idea of how to apply the mascara as well as how well it is going to cover my eyelashes. The brush itself is made from naturally based soft bristles. It is a small brush,

but it covers well, better than I thought it would after getting used to these larger brushes that companies keep pushing on us. The fine bristles keep the formula from clumping and that is all I really consider when using or turning down a mascara wand.

Overall, Loreal’s Bare Naturale mineral enriched mascara is going to be my go to mascara for a while, at least until I find something better come along. I love that it is so much easier on my lashes and I don’t have to worry about my lashes following off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312303643840931/k2311a0323/3.23.09