Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love trying new makeup and was completely skeptical when I first read about the new skin matching foundation from Revlon so I had to try it
  • The finish was so natural that no one could tell it was on, but at the same time I had the best finish I have ever had

• by alpha2zulu

I love trying new makeup and was completely skeptical when I first read about the new skin matching foundation from Revlon so I had to try it. This was the first time I have tried a skin matching foundation that has actually worked.

The Revlon foundation has many promising and beneficial features to it, and it works great. The neatest thing about the foundation is that is starts out white, but changes color once you apply it so that it matches your skin tone. When you squeeze the foundation out of the bottle

it does appear more white than clear, but right away, even on your finger it begins to take on a solid, matte color.

The first time I used it I was surprised at how light it was, I wasn’t sure I was using enough but soon learned that you don’t need a lot. The coverage provided is smooth, doesn’t leave creases and covers up blemishes better than most foundations.

Being as weightless as it is and the fact that it has that clear to matte formula you can’t really tell that it is on, it looks so natural. The funny thing is that even though it goes on clear and then changes color to match your skintone, there are five different shades to choose from. I am guessing that each one has a little more of the skin matching formula in it so that the makeup is able to better match your skintone.

I myself used the Medium shade even though I was thinking about going for the next shade up the scale, something a little darker. Only I didn’t know how dark the skin matching formula would get ...

• Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup
      since the higher up shade looked a little too dark for me. The finish was so natural that no one could tell it was on, but at the same time I had the best finish I have ever had.

As for the other specifics, I loved that the foundation was SPF 15, it knocked out a concern for me that I hate having to deal with. It would have been nicer if the SPF coverage was slightly higher, but you could not tell the difference in the composition of the makeup like you can with others when they

stick in a lot of SPF. The foundation was not at all greasy even though it was almost a gel, not creamy.

The packaging and foundation size were standard, and I have used mine everyday for the past three weeks and there is still plenty in the bottle. It really does not take a lot.

For $10 and the coverage that I get, along with the SPF perk, the Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup is among the best foundations I have tried as well as the only skin matching makeup I have tried that actually works.

Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup
Ritma says :

re : The finish was so natural that no one could tell it was on, but at the same time I had the best finish I have ever had
As i have darker areas on my skin . I never found a foundation that matches perfectly to my skin . But Revlon skin matching foundation was exactly what i was looking for. Its the best foundation ever. Its texture is just awesome. I recommend every girl to try this out .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312303643830931/k2311a0323/3.23.09