Samsung 19″ Widescreen LCD Monitor  » Computers  »
  • I bought the new Samsung 19 Widescreen LCD monitor when my much used personal desktop monitor blew out
  • The color and clarity is amazing, I can't believe my other monitor was only a year and a half old because everything looks so different on this new monitor

• by alpha2zulu

I bought the new Samsung 19″ Widescreen LCD monitor when my much used personal desktop monitor blew out. At first I bought a smaller, cheap screen because it was all I could grab at the moment, but after checking out many product reviews I settled on the Samsung.

At the time I bought it several websites were trying to clear out their

stock of LCD monitors from the last year, so the monitor was at a really great price. I bought it for just $125, cheaper than a comparable one I had bought a little over a year ago.

The 19″ monitor is as wide as anyone needs when working on a computer at a desk. If you need something for ...

• movie watching, it works well, unless you plan on using it as the main screen in your room.

The color and clarity is amazing, I can’t believe my other monitor was only a year and a half old because everything looks so different on this new monitor. It is also wide enough to allow me to have two windows open side

by size as long as I minimize them just a tad.

The monitor itself is very sturdy and stable on the base that is has. The monitor itself was easy to put together, the software didn’t present me with any problems and the buttons and adjustment buttons are all in a great position.

I couldn’t have gotten a better deal for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 192303643820931/k2311a0323/3.23.09