Creative Zen Stone 2GB MP3 Player
  • I have several mp3 players and all of them leave me wanting something else, but I have probably been the happiest with the newest Zen mp3 player I bought
  • Unlike some of the other Zen mp3 players the 2GB does not have a screen-- otherwise, I love everything about it

• by alpha2zulu

I have several mp3 players and all of them leave me wanting something else, but I have probably been the happiest with the newest Zen mp3 player I bought.

The Zen Stone is easy enough for a young child to use, but has enough technology that it gives you what you want and need to cover your music preferences. Unlike some of the

other Zen mp3 players the 2GB does not have a screen– otherwise, I love everything about it.

To start, the Creative Zen Stone is about two inches long, one inch high, and about half an inch thick. The front of the mp3 player has a single round control that allows you to play, skip, pause, and stop. The mp3 player is automatically set to shuffle, but it is possible to set it to play in order.

The 2GB holds well over 500 songs, right now I have about 600 stored on mine and there is still room according to the software. As for the software, it is very easy to use and transfer your mp3s from your computer to the playlist. The one thing ...

• Creative Zen Stone 2GB MP3 Player
      I wish it was able to do would be to zip the mp3s so that I can fit more even more songs into the same amount of space, like Sony’s software does.

Because of the size and easy one button use, this is the perfect mp3 player for a jog or when you are working out. It is small enough to wear

on your arm, fit into a shirt pocket or even hold in your hand.

Overall, the Creative Zen Stone is a very reliable and good mp3 player, especially when it can be found on sale for less than $20. As a backup it works great, as a primary, also great, and for young kids who are rough on things the player is perfect.

tiaonna says :

whats rong with my zen stone 2Gb MP3 player when it cuts on then cuts back off

Galega says :

Sometimes Flash Memory sticks behave abnormally after sudden power cut. For example, if you have suddenly turned off your laptop without properly shutting it down, then it may behave abnormally. It happens occasionally with all brands, not just Creative. Start it again, and it should continue to function on expected lines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162303643810931/k2311a0323/3.23.09