Suave Firming Lotion
  • My last trip to Dominicks (grocery store) delighted me when I found a bottle of Suave Firming Lotion for $2.99

• by sarahwinfield09
      I have always had dry skin regardless of the season, and I was very interested in trying a firming lotion that had gotten so much publicity. However, the prices of the

firming lotions were outrageous and always left me picking up a bottle of something else.

My last trip to Dominicks (grocery store) delighted me when I found a bottle of Suave Firming ...

• Lotion for $2.

99.

I have been using it for approximately one week, and I have found it to be great.

The moisture lasts for the entire day, and it is

non-greasy with a clean scent.

Plus, the seaweed ingredient really refreshes and tightens my skin.

My skin is left soft and toned.

Never again will I even contemplate buying expensive lotion!

Suave Firming Lotion
    Amanda says :

I am a 60 year old woman who looks like a 45 year old. I have been using suave skin firming lotion for many many years and I owe my looks to suave. Every where I go people tell me I have beautiful skin. People have given reviews on suave skin firming lotion stating that it does not firm the skin…Well I attest that it most certainly does. This was all great and wonderful until about 2 months ago I ran out of suave skin firming lotion and can’t find it at any store, I have tried many others that are to heavy, to greasy, to fragrant, makes my skin break out and does not work like the products proclaim. Please HELP Where can I buy my suave skin firming lotion in the Claremont, Ca area?

Mary says :

I feel the same as Amanda.I don’t know why you discontinued the suave firming lotion.
    I have been using it for a long time and I can not find any lotion that compares to it.It felt so good on my skin.I have spent money..I don’t have..on wasted bottles of lotion It had to be selling real good cause I sometimes had to wait for the store to restock,so why would a great lotion like that be discontinued?I live in Pittsburg,Ks.

RS staff says :

Amazon carries it :

Amanda says :

Yes, but at what price. I was able to get it at Walmart for under $ 3.00

Kathy says :

I just called Suave and asked them if they are still making their Suave Firming Lotion. They told me it has been discontinued… So very Sad…. The nice lady on the phone told me that if enough of us call them and ask for The Suave Firming Lotion they may bring it back When I first used the Suave Firming Lotion I seen results the very next day You can not find that with the other products. Suave backs up what they say So I say to everyone who wants this product back on our shelves… Call Suave and tell them I want the Suave Firming Lotion back this is their Customer Service Number 1-800-782-8301 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Eastern Time. I did

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31160664380430/k2311a0616/6.16.06