P.S. I Love You Soundtrack
  • It is so romantic and I enjoy listening to it like so, so much
  • There are lots of amazing sounds totally and some tracks which I love so much would be In The Beginning, Fortress and More Time

• by eryana09

I am so in love with this P.S. I Love You Soundtrack. It is so romantic and I enjoy listening to it like so, so much. There are lots of amazing sounds totally and some tracks which I love so much would be In The Beginning, Fortress and More Time. Super awesome. You

might not have heard of the vocals in the album soundtrack but it is really indeed amounting to some great listening.

And as you know, many people love the movie so much. It does help that the cover soundtrack is of Hilary Swank and the so, so handsome 300 hero. It would be more livid if ...

• you have watched the movie then listen to the soundtrack, so you could have some nice memories in your head. Or best yet, you could just replay memories that you might have on your own.

To say that the soundtrack matches the movie is an understatement. That is the whole gorgeous thing about soundtracks.

They have been uplifted in terms of status just by them being featured in a certain movie and etc.

Some songs in this CD soundtrack would make you feel like you want to cry. It has that kind of feeling. So be prepared. I am going to give this a review rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142303643360831/k2311a0323/3.23.09