Kellie Pickler  » Music  »
  • Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You is such a sweet and romantic tune and I love it so much

• by eryana09

There are so many upcoming and new singers out there that you don’t know which to listen to or which CD to purchase should you have that extra money. Well, let me cut it a bit short for you the list. I went on to listen to Kellie Pickler and this CD was recommended to me by my own best friend and she is so

into new artists and all. Like she has a festish for it?

So, to cut the story short, we were at her home one night and she went on to put on this CD and I was so like asking her who was the singer, and what is the title of the album. So she just mentioned Kellie Pickler. And that’s the title ...

• of the CD album. I was so like saying really? It is such a good album, and there are lots of good songs in here, I’m not kidding you. Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You is such a sweet and romantic tune and I love it so much. And also One Last Time plus other tunes as well.

Just so

you know and trying to wonder who on earth Kellie Pickler is, she is a contestant from American Idol but she was not in the runner up. More like the first 10 batch, but still sounding awesome. And seemingly she had gotten this chance of a lifetime to make this album, I really think it is worth it. This album fares 9 for me.

Kellie Pickler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142303643330831/k2311a0323/3.23.09