Carnival Ride by Carrie Underwood  » Music  »
  • I think there's nothing that this sweet lady can't do
  • The title is I Know You Won't, and the tune is again ballad but it's so nice and gentle

• by eryana09

I think there’s nothing that this sweet lady can’t do. Carnival Ride by Carrie Underwood is something that Carrie’s fans should listen to. I love the CD cover album; all yellowish looking and filled with beautiful and smiling Carrie.

Coming to the songs in this album,

there are quite a number of tracks that are worth listening to. There is a certain sound of country music to Carrie’s songs and she can really bring it on well. If you listen to All American Girl and Flat On The Floor, you will get what I mean. There is a very upbeat tempo to her tunes in this album, and perhaps she is dedicating this to her country music fans out there. Something different from her mostly emotional ballads. This one is special in her own way. But there are ...

• Carnival Ride by Carrie Underwood
      also ballads inside, but more towards a country genre.

So, if you think that country music are mostly soppy, you won’t like this album by Carrie. There is this particular song that you guys should look out for and it’s considered one of my favorite in this

album. The title is I Know You Won’t, and the tune is again ballad but it’s so nice and gentle. I think that’s because I find Carrie such a sweet singer with a sweet voice, so I totally rock on with this album. An 8 please.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142303643300831/k2311a0323/3.23.09