Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Miranda Lambert
  • There is a certain kind of story to this CD album that I like so much
  • As for the much talked about song, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, it has some not so nice lyrics but I enjoyed the music part of it
  • Miranda Lambert is quite a looker and she is also someone that I think lots of teenagers could relate to totally

• by eryana09

When I first listened to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Miranda Lambert, I really thought that I am reading to a novel or something. There is a certain kind of story to this CD album that I like so much. Her voice is soft and crooning and she can even

sing a kind of rock tune well too. As for the much talked about song, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, it has some not so nice lyrics but I enjoyed the music part of it.

Miranda Lambert is quite a looker and she is also someone that I think lots of teenagers could ...

• relate to totally. There are moments when I feel like she could have sung this tune or that tune better, but on another part, I think she totally nailed it.

It is as though she is someone like Carrie Underwood, being discovered through American Idol. But she’s

not, really. In fact, I have to break your bubble and tell that she is actually pretty much a country singer and a good one at that. If you don’t believe, take a peek and listen to this album. Her songs are aplenty and very nice indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142303643270831/k2311a0323/3.23.09