The Last Days of Dead Celebrities by Mitchell Fink  » Books  »
  • And for that, I think this book gives me a roller-coaster ride kind of feeling
  • Therefore, I recommend for the brave-hearts to go on reading this book

• by eryana09

I read this book and I was having my own comments and thoughts and feelings. If you are someone who loves to read tabloids from magazines and stuff like that, then The Last Days of Dead Celebrities by Mitchell Fink might work for you.

It is not a book about gossips but there is something intriguing about reading something with more or less with the title as this.

But halfway through reading, I sort of like find myself quite agitated because the celebrities being described were put in such a light that made them look like almost bad. I try my best to stay focused but as the pages went by, I started to see the book in another light.

And for that, I think this book gives me a roller-coaster ride ...

• The Last Days of Dead Celebrities by Mitchell Fink
      kind of feeling. First I was all excited, then gotten kind of agitated over the fact that the stories seemed like so real yet tend to be so depressingly true. Then I managed to come to my own conclusion that this was what
      perhaps really happened; and the dead celebrities in question were going through those moments before their demise. Therefore, I recommend for the brave-hearts to go on reading this book. If you are looking for a fun time reading, then this might not be the one for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172303643230831/k2311a0323/3.23.09