Beyonce on Ellen  » Music  »
  • She definitely look very gorgeous and I love this image of her pretty much

• by eryana09

Beyonce on Ellen is an episode on Ellen that I will always remember and love. Ellen is such a sweetie and she knows just the right amount of dosage of questions to ask. And as I have suspected all along, Beyonce is a woman of such grace and poise and she handled Ellen’s questions very well indeed.

and when Ellen started to

ask her about Jay-Z, she managed to handle the answers well too. And I personally find this episode to be extra special. That is because Beyonce sang 2 songs; and 1 is a heartfelt song that I could totally relate to. Can’t remember the title, but the melody is really nice.

If you look at Beyonce’s image on this episode with ...

• Ellen, she has this really neat look with long hair and it is all tied up so it made her look pretty sleek. She definitely look very gorgeous and I love this image of her pretty much. The cream suit that she wore was also cool enough for Beyonce.

If you guys did manage to catch it, then you would know what

I mean. And it was quite an emotional song that I saw Beyonce shedding a tear or two. She is such a superb performer and I love her soft spoken voice so much. Her feature on Ellen is something to remember by. Watch it and you’ll get what I mean. For that, I give this review a rating of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142303643140831/k2311a0323/3.23.09