He’s Just Not That Into You Soundtrack
  • I bought it just yesterday and up till now, I am still listening to the tracks inside
  • I really love this CD and this is going to sit inside my CD pack album for a longer time to come, I'm sure

• by eryana09

I am so in love with He’s Just Not That Into You Soundtrack. I bought it just yesterday and up till now, I am still listening to the tracks inside. If you have watched the movie, it would be a more great thing to be having this soundtrack. As it is

super, duper good.

You have tracks by Maroon 5, R.E.M, James Morrison and many more. Even the velvety voice of Scarlett Johansson can be heard too inside with the title Last Goodbye. Amazing. I really love this CD and this is going to sit inside my CD pack album for a longer ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142303643130831/k2311a0323/3.23.09