Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes  » People  »
  • If only there's a movie featuring them together in the future, I think I would be the fist one to catch it

• by eryana09

I was quite surprised when news came out years back that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were getting married. It was a nice surprise, actually considering the fact that they are years apart.

But I read somewhere from a magazine that Katie has had a heavy crush on Tom Cruise years before and she got this fantasy

dream of being with him; just like any other star-struck would be. I have my fantasy dreams of being with celebs too and so, I could relate to her when she said that. And after they had gotten married, then came a point when Suri was born and the world was like so curious on who she ...

• looks like and all.

I was mesmerized to look at little Suri and her jet black hair, so beautiful. She has the looks of Tom and Katie all combined and that is like super cute. No matter how nasty those tabloid reports are sometimes, I still think that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes make such a

sweet and good couple because they sort of complement each other in terms of looks and personality.

Tom Cruise is someone firm yet kind and Katie, gentle yet firm. If only there’s a movie featuring them together in the future, I think I would be the fist one to catch it. I give a rating of 9 to this power couple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522303643120831/k2311a0323/3.23.09