The Hollywood Book of Breakups by James Robert Parish  » Books  »
  • I think people are still fascinated by celebrities and the fact that how they break up and all

• by eryana09

I think people are still fascinated by celebrities and the fact that how they break up and all. In this book, The Hollywood Book of Breakups by James Robert Parish I read about certain couples in Hollywood and it just strikes to me how much normal these people are, in fact.

They have relationships and along

the way, it reaches a dead end for them. If you are looking for lots of tidbits on certain celebrities, then this book might be the cup of tea for you.

James Robert, the author wrote really direct and in your face type of contents that I was reading through and was going at ...

• a faster rate from page to page. For instance, there had been written relationships on the late Marilyn Monroe and also modern couples such as Demi Moore and Bruce Willis and Jen and Brad. There are just so many couples that you could read through but I try to keep an open mind when
        reading.

I just take this book as another form of entertainment, and who knows the real truth to it all, right. The ones that really know the deal would be the people that go through it all. That’s what I truly believe in. Anyway, this is like reading so many tabloids in one go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172303643090831/k2311a0323/3.23.09