What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter  » Books  »
  • And information could be gotten from books such as this and I enjoy reading it pretty much
  • Some of the steps are not that hard to follow through and I definitely feel that most executives could relate well to this book

• by eryana09

Sometimes, I do wonder how successful people become more successful after a certain period of time. I read this book, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter and I have a better view on the term success.

It is not that

important in life, what I mean is different people have different out-take on what success truly means. But as far as I’m concerned, if you have the recipe of what it is and all that, it is pretty easy to decipher from there and to churn out what you want in your personal life.

• I hate it when people fret about them not being successful, but they don’t read up on the tools that could be gotten easily.

And information could be gotten from books such as this and I enjoy reading it pretty much. To sum up, this is a pretty good book with lots

of insights. Some of the steps are not that hard to follow through and I definitely feel that most executives could relate well to this book. It is like reading on advices and I find this book certainly very addictive. A good read totally and I give this book a rating of 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172303643000831/k2311a0323/3.23.09