The X-Files Sanguinarium Episode  » TV  »
  • It was one of my favorite episodes of the X-Files as I found it not to be scary but creepy and gruesome in a sense
  • I think that just the introduction to the episode alone will interest many X-Files fans
  • However, I would not recommend it to people who get sick easily

• by RedTape

This episode was the 79th episode of the 90s American television series “The X-Files” and the sixth episode of the X-Files in season 4. It was one of my favorite episodes of the X-Files as I found it not to be scary but creepy and gruesome in a sense. In fact, when I first watched part of it online recently, I did not find

it to be as impressive as when I watched it on Sci-Fi when an X-Files marathon was going on the cable television channel one day. I think that just the introduction to the episode alone will interest many X-Files fans.

The episode was about strange deaths which would happen in a plastic surgery unit in a hospital. They were bizarre in that sometimes ...

• the doctors who were doing surgeries such as liposuction would sometimes get out of control and let their patients bleed to death or kill them during surgery. Therefore, Mulder and Scully got called to investigate what was happening. At first they are unsure about it too, however, soon they realize that what I happening is being influenced by something supernatural possibly the devil or
        a demon.

I think many people who like gore would love this episode as well. I’m not a fan of gore, but more a fan of movies and the acting and camera angles and special effects and so on; but even I was not immune to the gore in this particular episode. I loved it. However, I would not recommend it to people who get sick easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102303642850731/k2311a0323/3.23.09