Date Movie  » Movies  »
  • It is a little like the movie Scary Movie which was a parody of the horror movies, however, I found Date Movie to be more crude
  • I would not recommend this film to anyone who is looking for a good laugh

• by RedTape

I once read a review about some of the worst movies released in the year of 2006, and it listed the movie “Date Movie” as one of the worst. However, even though I didn’t think that the movie was particularly good and hilarious, I still did not see it as one of the worst movies released that year. In fact, I can remember a few

other movies from that period of time which were released where I had to wonder who exactly financed them, who wrote the script, who came up with the movie amongst a few other things.

The movie “Date Movie” is basically a parody of many of the more recent romance movies and television shows. It is a little like the movie “Scary Movie” which was a ...

• parody of the horror movies, however, I found “Date Movie” to be more crude. The movie is more based of “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” though where a fat girl who works in her parents’ diner meets a handsome young man whose parents she will need to meet later on in the movie.

Of course, like in many of these sillier comedies, the celebrity Carmen

Electra was cast a role. Once I watched the movie I found myself automatically looking for her as I have always found that this so-called beautiful actress is usually in B-movie comedies like this one.

I would not recommend this film to anyone who is looking for a good laugh. However, I am considering that people have different tastes, and therefore some people might just enjoy it.

Date Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112303642800731/k2311a0323/3.23.09