The Pink Panther (2006)  » Movies  »
  • Nevertheless, my opinions were to change one day when I had nothing to do and that seemed to be the only slightly interesting thing going on one Saturday afternoon on cable television
  • However, Dreyfus only puts the inspector on the case since he is actually using him as a diversion and some of his best and most experience men are solve it
  • I thought the movie was the most hilarious thing I had ever seen come from the actor Steve Martin

• by RedTape

When I first saw the movie “The Pink Panther” advertising to be released theatres, I didn’t show much interest in it. While a few of my friends were planning to go and see the movie in theatres, I didn’t want to because I had the impression that it was just another one of those movies which was promoted a lot even though it was not necessarily going to be good. This was also partly because the actor Steve Martin

was in the movie and I had never before like the characters he played and the movies he starred in. Nevertheless, my opinions were to change one day when I had nothing to do and that seemed to be the only slightly interesting thing going on one Saturday afternoon on cable television.

The movie was based on the original1964 movie also entitled “The Pink Panther”. However, in this one, the coach of the French football team (soccer team) was ...

• murdered and the clumsy and dimwitted police inspector Jacques Clouseau is led to believe that he was put on the case. However, Dreyfus only puts the inspector on the case since he is actually using him as a diversion and some of his best and most experience men are solve it. However, Dreyfus and the other members of Interpol get a shock when Jacques manages to solve the crime.

I thought the movie was the most hilarious thing I

had ever seen come from the actor Steve Martin. Usually, I find him lame, however in this movie, even though his French accent was atrocious like many of the other actors’ accents in the movie, his clumsiness, and dimwittedness always had me laughing.

There is even a plus too since the singer Beyonce Knowles was in the movie as the celebrity Xania. I did not think she was a superb actress, however, I did not think that she was awful either.

The Pink Panther (2006)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112303642790731/k2311a0323/3.23.09