Wanted  » Movies  »
  • I thought one of the best films of 2008 was the action and adventure film Wanted
  • I was glad I did too since the movie was very great and I was happy while watching it that I had no interruptions
  • Therefore, I think the casting was done very well
  • I loved the special effects, and this was not only because I thought it was cool like many of the people who watched the movie
  • I would also recommend it to many of Angelina Jolie's fans and those who are interested in special effects and graphics

• by RedTape

I thought one of the best films of 2008 was the action and adventure film “Wanted”. My brother was determined that he would see it in theatres and he did not stop talking about it for a whole two weeks afterward and encouraging me to see it. However, once again I did not have either the money or time to see it, so what I did was wait until I had the time to watch it on the internet. I was glad I did too since the movie was very great and I was happy while watching it that I had no interruptions. Even one of my friends called me up a little before I watched the movie to tell me that I reminded her

a little of one of the main characters.

The movie “Wanted” is about a young man who has had a very monotonous and “pathetic” life for as long as he can imagine. His girlfriend is dissatisfied with him and is cheating on him with his best friend, his boss abuses and degrades him, he has a minimum wage job, lives beneath a train station, has no money left in his account and he suffers from what he thinks are panic attacks. However, when a woman tells him that his father was a professional assassin, his life changes dramatically, and he is expected to continue the legacy of his father who was a great assassin.

I loved the movie for several reasons. The first one was ...

• because it had my adrenaline pumping, and I guess that all the other reasons are in some way connected to that reason.

The second reason is that I loved the plot of the movie. It was one of the things which seemed to get my adrenaline pumping because putting myself in the main character’s place sounds like a great adventure.

The third reason is that I loved the acting. I’ve always been fascinated with the actor James McAvoy ever since I saw him in the movie “The Last King of Scotland” and immediately knew that he was going to be a big actor, so I was very thrilled to see him in this movie. I also love the actress Angelina Jolie and her portrayal of

the character Fox in the movie. I do not think that there is a person in Hollywood who could have played the role better than she did. Therefore, I think the casting was done very well.

The fourth reason is a little different from the others. I loved the special effects, and this was not only because I thought it was “cool” like many of the people who watched the movie. I would like to be a multimedia artist someday and I find seeing things like that to be very inspiring.

I would recommend this movie to all those who are interested in action movies. I would also recommend it to many of Angelina Jolie’s fans and those who are interested in special effects and graphics.

Wanted

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112303642750731/k2311a0323/3.23.09