Life as House  » Movies  »
  • I love Jena Malone from all her Indie Films
  • I would recommend this movie to everyone who likes good dramatic Indie Films

• by RedTape

The very first time I saw the actor Hayden Christensen was in the movie “Life as House” where he portrayed a disturbed and out of control teen named Sam. I watched the movie a total of five times after that as I fell in love with everything from the plot to the acting. I also found Sam’s character quite

charming.

The movie is about a man who is diagnosed with a terminal illness, and he decides to write the wrongs in his life by spending some time with his son who he basically abandoned with his mother years ago. The son does not know that the father is dying, and thus, he has to be all but forced to ...

• go and live with him. Therefore, the dying father finds that the only way he could rekindle the relationship with his son is by letting them both rebuild his house.

Some familiar actors a part from Hayden Christenson who I saw in this movie were, Kevin Kline who played George Monroe, Sam’s father. There was also Kristin Scott Thomas who

played Sam’s mother. There was even the actress Jena Malone who played the girl who Sam liked, Alyssa Beck. I love Jena Malone from all her Indie Films.

I would recommend this movie to everyone who likes good dramatic Indie Films. However, I would not recommend it to young children to watch as it has sexual situations and lots of indecent language.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112303642720731/k2311a0323/3.23.09