facebook.com
  • I like it because it offers a lot of features to its members, however, since I'm still a little new to facebook

• by RedTape

“Facebook.com” is a little like the website “Myspace.com”. It is one of the most popular social networking websites right now in the world. I like it because it offers a lot of features to its members, however, since I’m still a little new to “facebook.com”, I am still trying to figure out how to make the best of it.

All a member has to do is sign in

first on the home page. Therefore, what they do is enter their email address and their password. After that the member is taken to their own facebook page where they are able to see things such as new messages from their friends in their inbox, see their friends’ latest activities, the latest activities in the communities they’ve joined and so on. I’m not sure if “facebook.com” allows the members ...

• to blog like myspace does though, however since I am still new, I believe I will find out soon.

I have found facebook to be more useful than myspace in a sense in that I have found more people who I have not heard from in a long time than I did on myspace. I have found old classmates, people who I wanted to forget about and never see

again, family members who live abroad and I have not heard from in a long time as well as a few other people. I have also come to understand just recently that even celebrities are on facebook. One major example of that is the singer Katy Perry who said she might post her phone number all over her facebook if her apology to a particular celebrity was not accepted.

facebook.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202303642700731/k2311a0323/3.23.09