Sanguinarius.org  » Web sites  »
0.5
  • In my opinion this is a site for people who are a little different from most groups in society
  • I would not recommend it to even the loneliest and most different of people since there have been and are many strange characters which frequent the site

• by RedTape

Years ago I was doing research on the series of books “The Vampire Chronicles” which were written by the well known horror writer Anne Rice. I had loved her books and wanted to know more about her and how she got her inspiration as a writer, so what I did was search on the search engine “Google” for more information, when I came up on a site “sanguinarius.org”.

At the time, I did not know what it was about, and curiosity led me to click on the link to the site which said it

was for “real vampires” and “vampiric people.” Therefore, after I clicked on the link “enter here” I begun to realize that there are actually people in the world who believe that they are real vampires. The site offers services such as a forum and chat for people such as these as well as links to other support websites. The place even has a shop where members and visitors can buy items and paraphernalia such as jewelry, clothes, books, dvds and other items all revolving around vampires and the supernatural.

The site is owned by a ...

• woman who calls herself “Sanguinarius” or “Sangi” as she is affectionately called sometimes by her followers. She lives in Kansas and claims to be a real vampire who drinks and has cravings for human blood as many people who frequent the site.

In the IRC chat things are usually very quiet as many of the older members sign in, but do not see the need to engage in any conversation. Many of the chat moderators will also ban or kick someone from the chat simply for being in a bad mood and not just if

the person disobeyed many of the rules on the site. For example, I had been kicked there simply because an chat moderator told me that she did not like the way I typed.

In my opinion this is a site for people who are a little “different” from most groups in society. I would not recommend it to even the loneliest and most “different” of people since there have been and are many “strange” characters which frequent the site. Also because people are usually in danger of being constantly disrespected because they are not a chat moderator.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202303642660731/k2311a0323/3.23.09