Ariel OxiAzul Max Soap Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • My parents then decided to try Ariel OxiAzul Max Soap Powder which is made here in the Caribbean and I thought the results were wonderful
  • I would recommend this brand of soap powder for other people living in the Caribbean who are on a budget, but yet still, would like their laundry to smell great and the bright colors to last

• by RedTape

My family buys two big bags of this particular brand of soap powder each month. This is because we have found that not only does it smell great and wash clothes very clean, but it does not seem to “burn-out” clothes. In other words, we used to buy a few of the cheaper soap powder brands first and then would notice that the colored clothes looked a little washed out

or the colors faded. I would also notice that sometimes if I added just a tiny bit of water to the cheap brands of soap powder I would feel it burning my skin. This shows that the cheaper brands were being harsh on our clothes. I also though that many of them did not let the clothes have that fresh smell that I was looking for.

On the other hand,

• we started buying more expensive brands of soap powder as well. However, we found that we were unable to buy the amount we needed to wash the family’s clothes each month as they were too expensive. Nevertheless, they did seem to wash both colored and white clothes well.

My parents then decided to try “Ariel OxiAzul Max Soap Powder” which is made here in the Caribbean and I thought the

results were wonderful. This particular brand is cheaper so that my mother and father can now buy enough soap powder each month. It also makes the clothes smell great and does not make them fade too quickly.

I would recommend this brand of soap powder for other people living in the Caribbean who are on a budget, but yet still, would like their laundry to smell great and the bright colors to last.

Shawn says :

Is this the Ariel brand marketed by proctor gamble and where exactly in the Caribbean did you buy this product. I am researching for an MBA assignment hence my questions. Thanks for your time.

Galega says :

Ariel is the registered trademark of Proctor and Gamble. Wherever you see Ariel, you can safely assume that it is marketed by P G.

redtape replies :

I think that internationally it’s marketed by Procter and Gamble. I’m from Jamaica by the way, and you can get Ariel almost anywhere here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312303642650731/k2311a0323/3.23.09