Redrum  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I am not quite sure why the movie is being aired on the television in the first place, or why someone would want to spend money on making a movie such as this as I found everything wrong with it
  • Nevertheless, I think it is one of the better B-movie I have watched
  • I hated the characters in the movie because I thought that they were exceedingly unrealistic and not very rounded
  • Therefore, I'm not sure if I would recommend this movie to anyone as everyone has different tastes

• by RedTape

“Redrum” is possibly one of the silliest movies I have ever watched. I am not quite sure why the movie is being aired on the television in the first place, or why someone would want to spend money on making a movie such as this as I found everything wrong with it. The script, plot, characters, filming and everything else made the movie one of the biggest film disasters I have ever seen. Nevertheless, I think it is one of the better B-movie I have watched.

The movie

is an independent film about a husband and a wife who were both from geeky, law abiding and monotonous beginnings. However, they transformed into “beautiful” people after a couple of years and began to murder people to get more excitement in their previously monotonous lives.

I think that once people watch this movie they will fall into one of two groups. They either hate the movie like I did, or they find it completely hilarious like the other set.

I hated the characters in the movie because I ...

• thought that they were exceedingly unrealistic and not very rounded. I thought that the characters in such a movie were meant to be unrealistic, but I also thought that one of the things which would differentiate an A-movie from a B-movie would be that these characters no matter how silly have some amount of depth and truth to them so people like me can relate in a sense.

I also hated the acting. I found myself wondering whether the acting or characters were worse and I thought that

it was possible that there might not be anything wrong with the characters themselves, but instead, the way the actors portrayed the characters.

I also hated the script. I thought it was much less than funny and very predictable. I also thought the script was quite silly and immature. I thought that this movie would have done much better with a mature script and funny witticisms.

Therefore, I’m not sure if I would recommend this movie to anyone as everyone has different tastes. Nevertheless, I thought it had a little potential.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112303642630731/k2311a0323/3.23.09