Dog  » Pets  »
  • Therefore I found myself going outside in even the dead of the night and patting him and promising to get him a companion

• by RedTape

I have a dog who I named Sugar-Ray. I’ve had a lot of people say that it’s a strange name, but I was actually thinking of the band “Sugar-Ray” when I named him as a puppy. I didn’t name him that because I necessarily loved the band very much either, but I settled on that name because I could not settle for anything else and the puppy needed to have a name.

I got the puppy from someone about a month after the older one of my two dogs went

missing. The younger one was obviously very lonely as he looked sad and would howl at my window each night. Therefore I found myself going outside in even the dead of the night and patting him and promising to get him a companion. In fact, I had remembered that a family who my mother and father knew had a dog who recently had puppies. Thus what I planned on doing was asking them as soon as I could for one of them, which I did and they agreed.

Nevertheless,

• I was told to wait a few weeks until the puppies were old enough as at the time I had asked they were not even able to lap as yet. However, when I went over there, I was not able to choose one like what I wanted to do, but was given one of the smallest and quietest ones. That turned out to be quite ironic, as they had given away a few more of the puppies and mine was the only surviving one from the litter.

I can’t remember

how old he is right now, but the puppy is now one of the most energetic and good spirited dogs I have ever seen. He seems very happy and wakes up the neighborhood if I happen to be returning home late. He also is the greediest dog I have ever seen in my entire life. He eats everything and seems to love drinking from the oddest places even though I give him enough clean water in his bowl every day. The other dog I had before him seems to love him as well.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292303642600731/k2311a0323/3.23.09