Tom Cruise  » People  »
  • The actor Tom Cruise is well known for some of what I consider as the best movies Hollywood has ever made
  • I also loved the movie adaptation of Anne Rice's novel Interview with the Vampire where I thought he played a great Lestat
  • These days, I have noticed that news of the A-list actor Tom Cruise is still in the media
  • I believe that Tom Cruise is a perfect example of what happens to many A-list actors after they have gotten older in Hollywood

• by RedTape

In the nineteen nineties, I had no idea who the actor “Tom Cruise” was. I would hear him being referred to in various movies, and I even heard him being referred to in a television show on the Disney Channel once, but I still had no idea whether the person being referred to was an actor, singer or simply a character in a movie. Therefore, I took note of the name “Tom Cruise”, and kept it in the back of my mind for years until I finally figured out who it was. I still can’t remember how I even figured out it was an actor, but like many other young girls I developed a small celebrity

crush on him because of his great acting and good looks.

The actor “Tom Cruise” is well known for some of what I consider as the best movies Hollywood has ever made. These are first of all, his most recent big budget movies “Valkyrie” and “Tropic Thunder”. Other movies he is known for are the movies “War of the Worlds”, “The Last Samurai”, “Far and Away, “Top Gun”, “Eyes Wide Shut”, “Interview with the Vampire”, “Collateral”, “Risky Business” and Jerry Maguire”. He has even guest starred in a few television series throughout the years.

Two of his movies I liked the most were the movies “Far and Away” starring him and his real life ex-wife Nicole Kidman,

• which was set in the days when many of the European immigrants began migrating to the United States in the nineteenth century. I also loved the movie adaptation of Anne Rice’s novel “Interview with the Vampire” where I thought he played a great Lestat.

These days, I have noticed that news of the A-list actor Tom Cruise is still in the media. However, it does not seem to be as positive as I remember it being in the earlier years. Like a few other A-list celebrities many famous magazines and celebrity news seem to bring silly bits and pieces being said by the actor to their readers and audiences. He does not seem to be the same young

sex symbol that many of my generation and those a few years older than me grew up seeing.

I remember hearing once that he had children before this marriage to the actress Katie Holmes, however, I am not completely sure about that. I do know that the couple has a daughter together named Suri. I also know that they have professed to being practicing Scientologists.

I believe that Tom Cruise is a perfect example of what happens to many A-list actors after they have gotten older in Hollywood. The celebrity news no longer seems to publish good things about them, an they no longer seem to be front page news or play roles of beautiful people.

Tom Cruise

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522303642510731/k2311a0323/3.23.09