The X-Files Bad Blood Episode  » TV  »
  • I didn't find it top be extraordinarily scary either, or gruesome like I found some of the episodes
  • I would recommend this to fans of The X-Files

• by RedTape

I can remember this episode quite well. This was because this was an episode about vampires and it was more humorous to me than I would have expected an X-Files episode about vampires to be. I didn’t find it top be extraordinarily scary either, or gruesome like I found some of the episodes. It was the 109th episode of the entire series of “The X-Files”. It was also

the 12th episode of the fifth season of “The X-Files”.

The episode was about Mulder and Scully being called to investigate several bizarre murders. What happens is that a few bodies are found where the blood in them has been drained. Mulder of course suspects that the case has to deal with vampires, however, as usual agent Scully has a “logical” scientific explanation for the entire case. Mulder ...

• takes the case even more seriously when he learns that a coroner who was examining a body was attacked.

Mulder suspects that the vampire who has been haunting this particular place is actually a pizza boy despite the fact that it seems he has made a few mistakes while working on the case. However, he seems to be unable to prove his theory until the vampire pizza boy

gives him a visit one night.

I liked the last scene especially because I found it humorous. I can remember at one point Mulder threw things on the ground in order to buy time from the vampire because legends say that vampires are obsessive and if you throw things on the ground they’ll have to pick them up and count them also. I would recommend this to fans of “The X-Files”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102303642490731/k2311a0323/3.23.09