The X-Files Die Hand Die Verletzt Episode  » TV  »
  • It was not because I found anything wrong with the television show either since I thought the plot was okay, it was written just as good as the other ones and the acting was just as good too
  • However, I found that I wasn't as interested in it as I was in some of the other episodes
  • As everyone has their different tastes, I think that some X-Files fans might enjoy this episode unlike I did

• by RedTape

I can’t say that I loved this episode of the popular 90s American television series “The X-Files”. It was not because I found anything wrong with the television show either since I thought the plot was okay, it was written just as good as the other ones and the acting was just as good too. However, I found that I wasn’t as interested in it as

I was in some of the other episodes. It was the 38th episode in the entire series, and it was also the 14th episode of season 2 of “The X-Files”.

This episode was about an occult ritual gone wrong in a town amongst a group of youngsters. In fact, it is introduced where we see the faculty of a high school which were the principal, a coach ...

• and so on having a meeting in the night about what should be put on as the school play. However, at the end of the meeting one of them is asked to pray and then they all join in chanting something of the occult.

After the episode starts, the viewer also sees some teenagers who go into the woods to perform what they think is a

fake occult ritual in order so that they can “get some”. However, in the middle of it things go wrong and one of them is killed while the others manage to get away. The mutilated body is found and the police in the town call Mulder and Scully to investigate.

As everyone has their different tastes, I think that some X-Files fans might enjoy this episode unlike I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102303642460731/k2311a0323/3.23.09