The X-Files Humbug Episode  » TV  »
  • At the time I thought it was very scary, but recently when I watched it again, I didn't find it scary at all
  • I only found it interesting because of the plot and the development of the characters
  • I think I remember one actor in it also who I thought looked a little familiar even though I do not know his name
  • I would recommend this episode to all X-Files fans
  • I found it enjoyable and I'm sure they might also

• by RedTape

This is the 44th episode of the popular 90s American television series “The X-Files”. It is also the 20th episode in season 2. It is quite memorable for me as this is also one of the first full episodes I remember watching in the 90s when I was a child. At the time I thought it was very scary, but recently when I watched it again, I

didn’t find it scary at all. I only found it interesting because of the plot and the development of the characters. I think I remember one actor in it also who I thought looked a little familiar even though I do not know his name.

The episode is introduced when a circus performer, “The Alligator Man” is seen playing a pool with his two sons. He tells ...

• them to go to bed before their mother sees that they are still in it, and then continues to swim about for a little bit after they have gone. He is then attacked by something in the pool.

That is one of a series of strange killings amongst a set of circus performers which agents Mulder and Scully are sent to investigate as an X-File. They learn that

they are some of a series of killings which has occurred in every state over 25 years. Each victim has been mutilated in a strange way. However later on in the case Mulder and Scully discover that the killings are being done by the parasitic twin of one of the performers.

I would recommend this episode to all X-Files fans. I found it enjoyable and I’m sure they might also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102303642340631/k2311a0323/3.23.09