The X-Files Home Episode  » TV  »
  • I think I might have watched that particular episode before when a local television channel used to air episodes of The X-Files in the 1990s
  • This episode is about a strange case involving the death of a newborn which agents Mulder and Scully are called to investigate
  • It was then that I noticed that there were three men, whereas one was digging a hole with a shovel, and one isolated himself from the other two men one of which had the crying child
  • I would recommend this to people who like science fiction and horror movies

• by RedTape

I thought this episode of the popular 90s television show “The X-Files” had one of the most fascinating introductions to an X-Files episode I had ever seen. In fact, it seemed familiar to me when I watched it again recently. I think I might have watched that particular episode before when a local television channel used to air episodes of “The X-Files” in the 1990s. “Home” is the 75th episode of the entire X-Files series. It is also the 2nd episode of the 4th

season of the television show.

This episode is about a strange case involving the death of a newborn which agents Mulder and Scully are called to investigate. It starts out on a dark and stormy night where apparently a woman is giving birth in her house in front of two men, and as soon as the umbilical cord is cut, the two men take the baby outside in the rain and walk for some distance until they both stop at a certain spot. It was ...

• then that I noticed that there were three men, whereas one was digging a hole with a shovel, and one isolated himself from the other two men one of which had the crying child. The child was then buried alive in a shallow grave.

The episode then continues where a group of boys are playing baseball in an empty lot near an old house. One of them hits the ball and the ball goes over into the yard containing the house but they are all afraid

of going into the yard to retrieve the ball so they use another one. However, when the batter is preparing to bat, he then notices that one of his feet is in a pool of blood and discovers the body of the newborn child. Mulder and Scully are called by the Sherriff to investigate.

I would recommend this to people who like science fiction and horror movies. I would also recommend it to many long time and new fans of the television show “The X-Files”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102303642330631/k2311a0323/3.23.09