Nokia 1100  » Phones  »
  • However, users like me still rely on this
  • It is also gifted with my favorite old game that is Nokia snake
  • The functioning of the torch is also easy and one can keep it running as long as he may wish
  • All these facilities came in a very much low price and that is another plus associated with this phone

• by Lex

Nokia 1100 is a bit old phone and is now become obsolete as the company is no more selling this phone. However, users like me still rely on this. I have bought a Nokia 1100 almost five years ago and I am still using this as my secondary phone.

The reason behind me sticking to this small non color phone is its high reliability. This is a phone which has

never disturbed me whether I am on journey.

When the battery of my Smartphone got out this phone comes into picture. Its battery backup is staggering as I don’t have to charge the battery after three days of charging.

This is nothing more than a pleasant surprise. It is also gifted with my favorite old game that is Nokia snake.

This is another reason why I did not left this ...

• phone. As I have experienced with this phone, it has more durable than another phone available in the market.

To be honest, I have used it in a rough and tough manner and yet its performance has not changed. Nokia 1100 is structured as a small and light phone.

It helps a lot when I keep two phones. It would be tough to keep two large phones at the same

time.

One more addition of this phone is the in- built torch in this phone. Whenever, I am in village I feel better with this phone as the electricity there always tends to be unstable.

The functioning of the torch is also easy and one can keep it running as long as he may wish. All these facilities came in a very much low price and that is another plus associated with this phone.

Nokia 1100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372303641810631/k2311a0323/3.23.09