Kraft Classic Italian Vinagrette
    • Item: Kraft Classic Italian Vinagrette Location: by: Famous

For quite some time, I searched for an Italian dressing that didn’t have too much oil, and was tangy enough. Then I tried Kraft’s Classic Italian Vinagrette.

I was in Heaven.

This dressing is low in fat, and is

the absolute tangiest Vinagrette that I’ve ever had.

Because it’s low in fat, and doesn’t have that much oil– I tend to slather it on kinda thick–and I go through bottles of the stuff like [snap!] –that.

Anyway, this is a great dressing to use on hoagie sandwiches.

...

• I think though, that I have eaten it so much that I’m getting tired of it.

I have tried some of the other Classic Kraft brands–and they’re just ok.

I usually end up either using the Classic Italian, or I mix it with other dressings to get just

the right amount of tanginess.

I like vinagrettes rather than creamy dressings, because I actually like to see my salad, instead of hunting for it underneath a mound of fatty stuff.

I say, if you are a connoisseur of italian salad dressings, and you haven’t tried this one– you’re missing out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49160664180130/k2311a0616/6.16.06