Minute Maid Grape Punch
    • Item: Minute Maid Grape Punch Location: by: Famous

I am already a fan of Minute Maid juices. They have these amazing flavors.

And what I’m wondering is how each and every flavor is so addictive.

At any rate, I

recently tried Minute Maid’s Grape Punch.

I was delighted to discover that the punch is just that- punch.

It doesn’t have that deep, pungent aftertaste that traditional grape juice has.

I like grape juice.

But ...

• somehow when I drink it, the thickness of it always seems to leave me thirstier than when I started.

I like that Minute Maid’s Grape drink takes the essence of true grape juice flavor, and enhances it by making a punch out

of it.

The drink isn’t too sweet.

And I imagine that it probably isn’t as good for you as real grape juice.

But the taste is so addictive that I can literally drink an entire container within a day.

slynnnowak gmail.com says :

Just thinking about this makes me want to jump in the car at 1am and go buy some, its been awhile since I last had some, but as I recall it tasted great so so good one of the best flavors grape, will go get some at a decent hour smiles it is very good people and kids love it also.

Maria says :

It has a good taste but the sugar content is very high, having it once in a while is ok but definitely not daily for kids.

susan nowak says :

yes it does taste great, but your right not an every day drink for children, smiles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27160664170130/k2311a0616/6.16.06