Application Support Center Kentwood, MI  » General services  »
USCIS Grand Rapids, 4484 Breton SE, Bretwood Center, Kentwood, MI 49508
  • I thought it would take me at least half an hour

• by hornetlover

Eight AM today, I was scheduled for biometric finger printing. I am applying for my green card and change of status. It was a long way to drive from our house going to Kentwood. We left the house at around 6:15 in the morning, we have our printed sketch. My husband downloaded it in the internet, so we won’t get lost. We were slightly got lost

when we turned on the wrong way but we got it right away.

We got there at the Application Support Center at around 7:40 AM. We we were not the first couple to be there. I was expecting to see a fellow Filipino there but to my disappointment because I have not seen at least one.

It was so cold, for me. And I could not stand there outside the ...

• office waiting, so my husband and I went back in the car. They open the office at exactly 8:00 AM. It wasn’t so crowded yet because we were the first batch to appear for finger printing.

I was the second applicant to be called. The woman was so nice and very friendly. She was guiding me what to do. When it was time for my

finger printing, she was so patient to put my stubborn fingers to a scanner. She took a picture of me but I am not sure if that will be use for my green card or for their personal file of me.

The processing was so fast. I thought it would take me at least half an hour. Now, I made a new accomplishment during my stay here in the US.

Jennifer McClelland says :

I would like to set up an appointment to talk and go over some questions i have on the form I-129F in person. Also the items i will need to bring with me if any. I have tried to get phone number and call but had no luck of getting phone number.

Marg says :

Jennifer, you can go here to make an appoointment to have that done:

Susan Peters says :

I have searched on the web sites of USCIS to make an appointment at the Kentwood office. Detoit keeps coming up. I was told to make an appointment there to talk to someone about filing forms N400. Why is it so hard to get in touch with Kentwood?

joe smith says :

That’s because the Kentwood office doesn’t accept applications. Go here to the USCIS office locator and you can get the office for applications depending on where you’re located:

Sardar Elias says :

Hey So I need to get my biometrics done for a Canadian Visit Visa and I have no idea how to set up an appointment with this Application Support Center in Kentwood because they do not have any phone number listed anywhere.

Is there any way to make an appointment? I have not heard anything from them either so I am assuming I should just go for a walk-in? But their website clearly states that I need an appointment to use their services. I am very lost and confused. PLEASE HELP

Thank you.

Marg says :

You can go here to officially make an appointment:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252303641670531/k2311a0323/3.23.09