St. Joseph Catholic Church
915 E. Oliver Street. Owosso, MI, 48867
  • There were young and old but I noticed that most of the parishioners were old people

• by hornetlover

Yesterday was St. Patrick Day. It was my first time to go to any catholic church here in Michigan. My sister-in-law is working at the church as a church personnel.

The church was not that big and not crowded. Once you enter St. Joseph church, so quiet and peaceful. The parishioners are silently praying.

There were young and old but I noticed that most of the parishioners were old people.

Also, St. Joseph church have a green-colored carpet and the chairs are all covered with color green. The speakers were working so properly. Only, the church needs a little more lighting because it’s kind a gloomy inside.

I ...

• haven’t been going to a church for a long time, but I still know how to pray and still know everything that is going on when there’s a mass. I don’t know if I was cultured-shock or what but I do not know what to say when it’s time for the people to. I was like I
        came from another world. I felt like I was dumb yesterday. I was lucky enough because my in-laws were there. So, I was not feeling so out of place.

My in laws are in Owosso and my husband and I lives in Lansing, so it is not possible for me to go with them on a Sunday mass.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 512303641620531/k2311a0323/3.23.09