Eden Nature Park Davao  » Travel  »
Toril, Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines
  • I'd visit this wonderful mountain resort about two times and the experience was really memorable and fantastic
  • But my real cool experience was when I rode a cable called skyrider or zepline , because it was 100 feet above the ground and took 3 minutes before you reached the end of the line, it was scary at first because of my fear of falling down but later on I like it because of the rare experience being on top of the world

• by Joyce

Eden Nature Park is located in Davao City along Toril district, roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes from the city proper of Davao and 2 hours and 20 minutes from the Davao International airport. It is a luxury mountain resort with state-of-the-art facilities very ideal for family vacation and other corporate functions.

I’d visit this wonderful mountain resort about two times and the experience was really memorable and

fantastic. I had an unforgettable moments there with my friends and family because of its cool and breezy surroundings and homely cottages.

I especially love the “indiana jones” and cable rides called “skyrider”. Indiana jones is like a cable swing where you can swing back and forth with a wide distance of 50 meters. But my real cool experience was when I rode a cable called “skyrider” or “zepline”, because it was 100 feet above the ground and took 3 minutes before you reached the end of the line, it was scary at first because of my fear of falling down but later on I like it because of the rare experience being on top of the world.

There’s also a fishing village, a well-cultivated botanical garden same to that of the “Long Walk” of Windsor ...

• Eden Nature Park Davao
      Castle, which gave me a peace of mind every time I sit in the garden, you can see a perfect view of the metropolis. The organic garden is filled with different kinds of vegetable, the one they served in their restaurant beside Indiana Jones facilities.

Eden Nature Park is open whole year round and accept different celebrations and functions like wedding, corporate parties and seminars, recollection and debut.

They had two big function hall and a breath taking garden for garden wedding receptions and cocktail parties. The 80 hectares resort has a tour guide and a multicab for tourists and guests, it has also a trailing expedition program and mini-theaters.

It was truly a spectacular experience staying in this resort, in fact I kept on badgering my friends that we should go back there this summer for a camp adventure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382303641570531/k2311a0323/3.23.09