Nationwide mortgage  » Finance  »
  • I thought that the employees that I spoke to was kind of bad employees
  • He just brushed us off and didn't try to recommend anything

• by AJ

We have nationwide mortgage as our company. We have been with them for about six years. We secure our home loan through nationwide. They approved our loan. We were happy to obtain a loan and we’ve been with them for a long time. We’re happy with the finances that they gave us and the services that they

provide us.

We don’t have any unprofessional things to say about them. We also don’t have any non-discrepancies things to say about them. We were glad that they have approve our loan cause it’s hard to get a loan. We’re thankful for that opportunity. We got a decent interest rate through them. They’re a bit difficult when ...

• you try to apply for perks like the recent changes in laws and how you can apply for perks. Well, we try to call in but the reps. weren’t that helpful or wanted to help us. They try to brush it off and try to get us off the phone.

I thought that the employees that I

spoke to was kind of bad employees. They were kind of rude. I called in like four times in order to get help and finally the last guy didn’t even help us. He just brushed us off and didn’t try to recommend anything. I guess they want to save some money and don’t want to offer us extra perks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422303641550531/k2311a0323/3.23.09