Hartz InControl Flea & Tick Drops (4-15lbs)  » Pets  »
  • I have to say it was probably the best $15 I could have spent on any flea product and would highly recommend it to any pet owners

• by T_Nguyen

I began using Hartz InControl for about 9 months now and I absolutely love it. I was using Frontline Plus on my 4 year old, 5 pound Chihuahua until I lost my job and decided to go with something much cheaper.

I purchased Hartz InControl Flea & Tick Drops for

dogs (4-15 lbs) at a local Petco for about $12-$15 per box (the price might be a little different depending on where you’re purchasing from) compared to the $40 (for 3 monthly treatments) I was paying for Frontline Plus. Each box comes with 4 monthly treatments and is recommended for puppies ...

• 2 weeks of age or older. Its job is to kill and prevent fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and larvae. I have to say it was probably the best $15 I could have spent on any flea product and would highly recommend it to any pet owners.

Like every flea

prevention drops, my dog still had a line of oily/wet fur down its back (for about a day) but it eventually went away. The product smells like baby powder when applied but the smell also faded away after a day or so. I always re-applied after 25-30 days and the product hasn’t failed on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292303641470531/k2311a0323/3.23.09