Apple iPod Shuffle  » Electronics  »
  • It is one of the best possessions that I have currently
  • The support for Podcast is simply amazing
  • However, I still have no problem because this is a brad which everyone loves to have and with a brand the prominence of looks subsided a bit

• by Lex

I have bought a third generation Apple iPod Shuffle. I was enthralled when I saw the advertisement on television, and decided to go for it. It is one of the best possessions that I have currently.

The best thing about iPod Shuffle is its ability to store more than ten thousand song at a time. Now, I don’t need to bother about selecting a song from my computer when starting a journey.

I have

already uploaded all of my favorite songs. Another great thing about this is its size and weight.

Whenever, I kept it, it is hard to believe that I am keeping an important electronics item in my pocket. Literary, the weight is nothing.

When I kept in my hand, there is a sense of emptiness as it does not weight more than a feather. There is also added feature in this version of iPod as ...

• it comes with improved support for Audio books and Podcasts.

What a great idea, I can read while driving and that’s too with clear voice more than what I am doing in my class. The support for Podcast is simply amazing.

However, I must admit that there are something that I wish Apple people would have minded before launching this iPod. One is the look.

It does not have an awesome look as a

product from Apple would have been expected. However, I still have no problem because this is a brad which everyone loves to have and with a brand the prominence of looks subsided a bit.

The battery life left much to be desired. I have to charge it again and again during a long journey.

The continue support of battery is not more than three hours. I would like to give it eight out of ten rating points.

Apple iPod Shuffle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162303641320531/k2311a0323/3.23.09