Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit for iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G
  • As I had started gaining weight and needed to calculate my calories so I bought 'Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit for iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G'
  • The most interesting thing is that I enjoy running because I have music with me and my workout is calculated and advised in a systematic way
  • Well, I enjoy my workout all the more because it gives me immediate results

• by seema mishra

As I had started gaining weight and needed to calculate my calories so I bought ‘Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit for iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G’. This product is actually much more than what is described about it and I used to run in the morning but with this I can keep a record of my running and also the calories burned down.

This helps me calculate the calorie intake for the rest of my day.

I can even see my record on the Nike website along with the chart and the graph of my running.

It gives me tips so that I can improve upon my running and burn as much calorie I decide.

The only thing that I need to do is to slide the sensor in my Nike + shoes and plug in the receiver and that’s it.

It keeps the record of all and when I need to see ...

• I get the whole report and calculations done.

The most interesting thing is that I enjoy running because I have music with me and my workout is calculated and advised in a systematic way.

As I walk or run the sensor sends all information to the iPod nano and everything from time to distance and pace to calories burned are recorded there.

I had to buy the Nike + shoes for it because it fits in them

only.

After this I log on to Nikeplus.

com and then calculate and compare my workout results and take further decisions with systematic calculation.

I have been able to reduce weight and tone up my muscles and all these without feeling any fatigue or weakness.

After this purchase I am not allowed to be lazy anymore as everything along with the date is recorded in it.

Well, I enjoy my workout all the more because it gives me immediate results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162303641310531/k2311a0323/3.23.09