Airtel Cellular Services  » Cellular services  »
Delhi, India
  • The call rate whether it is local or long distance call is nominal and the best in the industry
  • The value added services of Airtel is amazing
  • Calling customer care is a pleasant experience as the executive there are ready to solve any queries, whatsoever it may be

• by lex

Airtel is a prominent cellular service provider of India. I am using this service for the last one year. I am fully satisfied with it as it ever after I started to took the service of Airtel, it is always giving me one ar other offer daily.

Airtel has the highest customer base in India and it is one of the top ten cellular providers of the world. The call rate whether it is local or long distance call

is nominal and the best in the industry.

I am subscribing to the lifetime validity SIM. It means to say that for the next ten years I will not required recharging my mobile other than the call that I made.

No monthly rental makes it very attractive. The value added services of Airtel is amazing.

You name one and it is available. Whether it is hello tune or missed call alert all is here and the charge again is the ...

• best available in the industry.

The top up options of this service is also very good. It starts with lowest possible range and goes upward.

When I get top up with easy recharge, it gives me optimum talk time with cutting only nominal service tax. The customer care services are also amazing.

Calling customer care is a pleasant experience as the executive there are ready to solve any queries, whatsoever it may be. The website support is also good and

it helps me to sort out any difficulties.

I with my whole family is using this service and it makes it even more attractive as I am able to talk to my family members with very low price. It network coverage is optimum as I never felt out of network area, wherever I may be.

And at last, I am giving it nine out of ten points. I would also like to suggest anyone from India to go for it as it provides the best service.

Airtel Cellular Services
    bhaumik says :

i want to know on which name my airtel card is valid

Galega says :

[at]Bhaumik: I didn’t understand your question bhaumik. Are you asking the name on which your current mobile number has been taken. Whatever, this information can be easily gotten through the customer care service of Airtel. Executive may ask you some questions, but will disclose the name.

bhaumik says :

i want to on which name my airtel card had been valid

Galega says :

As mentioned in my earlier comment, you can get details about your SIM card through a direct call to their customer service executive. I don’t see any way to know about the name through the Internet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222303641240531/k2311a0323/3.23.09