Qantas Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • The food and beverages served very classy and delicious as well as they had a good selection of drinks
  • Overall, I would definitely recommend this airline, as it is reasonable and not to over the top

• by Aisi

I recently had been to Australia, and I traveled there through Qantas Airlines. I picked this airline because it is very reputed.

I had booked my tickets the earliest; the ground hostesses were very nice and once I boarded my plan, the plane looked very old but the flight attendants

were well behaved and courteous.

The plane journey was very uncomfortable; my seat was next to the window, which I felt relived to have, but it did do any good since it did not have a lot of leg and arm space.

The flat beds were comfortable and ...

• I did have a good sleep.

The food and beverages served very classy and delicious as well as they had a good selection of drinks.

They had a lot of variety of international cuisines.

In addition, the entertainment throughout the journey was bad, as the TV was not working.

I

was bored through the whole flight, which was not amusing.

Regardless of all the mishaps, I did have a nice journey.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this airline, as it is reasonable and not to over the top.

I would travel through this airline again.

Since I felt safe and secure throughout the journey.

Qantas Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402303641110431/k2311a0323/3.23.09