Fresh Citrus Listerine  » Health  »
  • I examined my diet and I found no problem with it

• by ibizaspain

I’ve read it somewhere that our mouth is one of the dirtiest outlet in our body. We don’t know about that but its true. My regimen used to be brushing alone but I’ve changed now.

It happened once last February when I experienced sores around my gums. I examined my diet and

I found no problem with it. I had a balanced meal day to day and I have brushed my teeth almost every after meal. I wondered about that.

Well, I discovered that brushing is not enough. You need to gargle an antiseptic mouthwash like Listerine to kill bacteria in your mouth.

• I tried to gargle 20ml of undiluted Listerine before going to bed for 30 seconds. For how many days now, I never had mouth sores and my breath during the morning is so fresh, clean and citrusy. This is a good practice to gargle before going to bed in order to
        wipe away harmful bacteria. The mouthwash has a citrus extract too in order for you to enjoy the freshness of citrus instead of the usual intense effects of mouthwash. Its a good combination. Now you get a taste of fresh citrus at the same time your breath is feeling clean and pristine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342303641100431/k2311a0323/3.23.09