Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto  » Hotels  »
495 Collins St, Melbourne 3000, Australia
  • I had a very bad experience with one of the hotels in Melbourne
  • I decided to check out and booked rooms for my friend and myself at the Intercontinental Melbourne the Rialto
  • We had our breakfast, lunch and dinner in their famous Alluvial Restaurant, the food was mouth watering and delicious
  • We also enjoyed lounging in the pool area and treated ourselves with the most relaxing spa treatments
  • In addition, I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and to anyone

• by Aisi

I had a very bad experience with one of the hotels in Melbourne. I decided to check out and booked rooms for my friend and myself at the Intercontinental Melbourne the Rialto. The rooms were booked quickly for us.

They were also very kind to arrange for a rental car to

pick us up. When we got to the hotel, it looked magnificent and classic.

The concierge was very kind and helpful as well as the hotel staff were very hospitable. We were booked at the Deluxe Suite.

Our room looked elegant and sophisticated. The bed was very comfortable and soft.

The ...

• room had modern taste in furnishings and the bathroom amenities were great as well as the toiletries. We had our breakfast, lunch and dinner in their famous Alluvial Restaurant, the food was mouth watering and delicious.

spa treatments. Later we had drinks at the Rialto Bluestone Bar it was enjoyable.

Although the entire package is a bit expensive, my stay there was so worth my money. In addition, I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and to anyone.

Not to mention, I would surely go back there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22203641090431/k2311a0322/3.22.09