Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez  » Perfume  »
  • Overall, I love this fragrance, the feminine scent makes me feel sexy, flirty and more of a woman
  • I would definitely recommend it and it is worth the price range

• by Aisi

I had bought the Live Luxe perfume Eau de spray parfum 3. 4 oz by Jennifer Lopez over a year ago.

I really liked Jennifer Lopez, as her sense of style is great.

I was attracted to the outer carton, which just looked lovely with a tinge of blue with falling gems.

The perfume looked gorgeous and had a symmetrical vase like shape with a mix of vibrant summer colors.

The fragrance smelt wonderful filled with the essence of peach and pear then blending into freesia, honeysuckle, amber, musk, sandalwood and vanilla, which made it, smell so floral and fruity.

It is light and ...

• casual but not too overpowering.

I really loved this perfume as it has a fresh aquatic like scent to it.

In addition, I had received many compliments from my friends and family as well as they even used to spray it on themselves.

You can use it during the day or night.

Although it has a light casual scent, it does not last long enough.

However, I still use this perfume until date and regardless of this flaw.

Overall, I love this fragrance, the feminine scent makes me feel sexy, flirty and more of a woman.

I would definitely recommend it and it is worth the price range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562203641080431/k2311a0322/3.22.09