Acer Aspire 4730Z
  • When I was looking for a laptop with good quality and reasonable price I decided to buy Acer product
  • I bought it for 6.4 million rupiah or around US$ 600
  • I like watching movies, listening to music, doing homework and traveling with my laptop, luckily the performance of the battery was not disappointing
  • So far for system there is no problem at all, but for sound quality and camera output is not too good

• by simply_de

When I was looking for a laptop with good quality and reasonable price I decided to buy Acer product. I bought it for 6.

4 million rupiah or around US$ 600.

The specification is as follow: Intel Pentium dual-core processor T4200

(2.

0 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 cache), 1 GB DDR2, 250 GB HDD, 14.

1′ WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD and DVD Super Multi DL.

I like watching movies, listening to music, doing homework and traveling with my laptop, luckily the performance of the battery was not disappointing.

I can use my laptop without charging for about 3 hours and to recharge it only takes about 1 or 1.

5 hours.

So far for system there is no problem at all,

• Acer Aspire 4730Z
      but for sound quality and camera output is not too good.

The sound when I listen to music is noisy, therefore I use external speaker when I want to listen to music, that’s quite help.

For camera output, the quality

of output is poor and the feature to modify the output is very limited.

One other thing is empowering technology button; it seems that I cannot easily access the empowering technology since I have to install certain program with speculation result.

Acer Aspire 4730Z
samel says :

Please let me know how to setting volume and - button at keyboard setting using Vista Home Premium and also bluetooth and wireless button. Thanks u in advance.

John says :

You will have to install the necessary drivers for these buttons to work. It seems like you may have just reinstalled Windows if all these buttons are not working. You will need to install the Acer Launch Manager. It’s the software that controls the buttons. You can install it from the disc, but if you don’t have it, here’s a link to get it on Acer’s website:

James says :

What Graphic card does the Acer have thanks

Jules Li says :

This model has an Intel GL40 Graphics card.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632203641030331/k2311a0322/3.22.09